We collect your Personal Information through this website, social media, and email.
- We use your Personal Information for legitimate business interests.
- We only disclose it when necessary.
- We only collect what we need, we delete it when we no longer need it, and we use reasonable measures to keep it secure.
- To request to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information, or to withdraw consent (where applicable) please contact us at email@example.com.
For more detailed information please see below.
Personal and Other Information We May Collect
- Through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices.
" is information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual's identity, either alone or when combined with other information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. Categories of Personal Information we collect include:
- Identifiers, such as name and online identifiers.
- Personal information, such as name, contact information, payment card number, preferences and interests, and demographic information.
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our website; and
- Geolocation data, such as IP location.
Collection of Personal Information
We and our service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Sites: We collect Personal Information through the Sites, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter, download a publication, register for an event, or request information.
- From Other Sources: We receive your Personal Information from other sources, for example:
- Publicly available databases.
- Joint marketing partners, when they share the information with us.
- Sales channel partners; and
- Demand generation companies.
” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. Other information we collect include:
- Browser and device information.
- Application usage data.
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies.
- Demographic information and other information provided by you; and
- Aggregated information.
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
How We May Use Personal and Other Information
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control address, computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, referring URL, and the name and version of the Sites (such as the mobile application) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Sites function properly.
- IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, sending targeted recruiting emails, and administering the Sites. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- From you: Information such as your preferred means of communication collected when you voluntarily provide it.
We may use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes including:
Providing the functionality of the Sites and fulfilling your requests.
- To provide the Sites’ functionality to you, such as arranging access to your registered account when applying for a position and providing you with related customer service.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments, or complaints, or when you request a quote for or other information about our website.
- To complete your transactions and provide you with related customer service.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies; and
- To allow you to send messages to another person if you choose to do so.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials and facilitating social sharing
- To send you marketing-related emails, with information about our website, new products, and other news about our company; and
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
We will engage in this activity because we have a legitimate interest or with your consent (where required).
Analysis of Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services
- To analyze or predict our users’ preferences to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our website.
- To better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests; and
- To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our website that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
Accomplishing our business purposes
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our website.
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft.
- For developing new products and services.
- For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services.
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our website are of most interest to users.
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users; and
- For operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our website are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users’ interests
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
Other Uses and Disclosures
- To our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us, including website hosting, data analysis, information technology, order fulfillment, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Sites.
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
- To comply with applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence.
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with law enforcement to enforce our terms and conditions; and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and
- In connection with a sale or business transaction. We have a legitimate business interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third-party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.)
We may use and disclose Other Information for any business purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we combine Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information if it is combined.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us
” section below.
Choices and Access
Your choices regarding our use of your Personal Information
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out by following the instructions contained in each email. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that, if you opt out, we may still send you important administrative messages from which you cannot opt out.
How you can access, change, or suppress your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
Use of the Site by Minors
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Sites to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Sites);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
The Sites are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from such children.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g.
, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, trade union membership, or criminal background) on or through the Sites or otherwise to us.