Government agencies, educational institutions, and contractors, at all levels, need to run sensitive workloads in the cloud, on premise and/or hybrid environments. Kentico meets the following specific regulatory and compliance requirements.
- GSA-Approved End-User License Agreement, meaning you stay in full compliance with GSA terms and conditions.
- Kentico is fully functional and available in either Cloud, on premise and/or hybrid modes that can be configured to comply with all applicable laws and regulations (e.g. 21st Century Digital Experience Act (IDEA), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) requirements, and Department of Defense (DoD) Cloud Security Model (CSM) Levels 3-5, Section 508 etc.)
Out-of-the-Box Accessibility Compliant Standards
Build standards-compliant websites easily with Kentico. Whether you need to use XHTML, HTML5, or follow accessibility standards, Kentico provides the platform you need to make web accessibility easy.
- Out-of-the-box, Kentico offers tools for U.S. Government Section 508 accessibility and testing, and complies with Section 508 accessibility standards and practices.
- Kentico allows you to meet W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 and supports CSS-based menu controls for easy use with screen readers.
Robust Platform and Features for Maximum Security
Kentico is based on Microsoft ASP.NET technology, making it less prone to malicious hacking. With a focus on password protection and Kentico’s design and development best practices, your website security is further increased to keep your data safe.
- Kentico supports individual authentication through Windows, active-directory, multi-factor, social network, and custom authentication, making your content more secure.
- Kentico developers are trained to write secure code, which stands up to rigorous testing and offers robust user management control, so editors only see and edit permitted content.
Guaranteed Best Price and Exceptional Value through the GSA to Eligible Buyers
Purchasing Kentico products and services from the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) offers GSA eligible customers numerous advantages, leveraging GSA’s suite of e-tools providing quick, automated capabilities, including:
- Reduced administrative overhead, streamlining the purchasing process.
- Pre-negotiated pricing guaranteeing “most favorable” customer status.
- Contracts compliant with all applicable laws and regulations, limiting the potential for protest.
About Kentico for GSA Eligible Buyers
Kentico Software products and services has been available on an ongoing basis from Competitive Innovations since 2015. At the time, Kentico products and related professional services were only available “a la carte” across multiple Special Item Numbers (SINs) namely 132-51 IT Professional Services, 132-33 Perpetual Software, 132-50 Training, 132-34 Software Maintenance etc.) and/or contracting actions. In a April 11, 2019 announcement
the GSA announced that the Cloud SIN 132-40, introduced in 2015 and limited in scope to only on information technology products, was being expanded to include Cloud products and Cloud related professional services. In response to both the April 2019 refresh of the GSA IT 70 Cloud SIN 132-40 that aligns with the Federal CIO’s “Cloud Smart” program and customer demand for CI’s Cloud solutions
, Competitive Innovations’ integrated offering known as “SmartCIte” was added to its IT 70 Schedule Cloud SIN 132-40 products and Cloud Related IT Professional Services and became available in early August 2019.
With a long history of improving and assisting US Government and public sector organizations with digital transformation and mission outcomes, Competitive Innovations’ Cloud SIN 132-40 offering for Web Content Management called SmartCIte™ integrates products and services that are still available on a standalone / ala carte basis from other GS-35F-0550N SIN’s namely 132-51 IT Professional Services, 132-33 Perpetual Software, 132-34 Software Maintenance and 132-50 Training. SmartCIte is a turnkey managed cloud solution that integrates processes, people and technology to a secure, leading enterprise Content Management System (CMS) which operates on Kentico™ and Microsoft’s Azure platform, which is often used to replace non-secure or open sourced website platforms. Competitive Innovations’ offerings are designed to directly align with our customers’ mission objectives and simplify the end to end process of addressing federal mandates (OMB, NIST, Cloud, CyberSecurity, FedRAMP, 508 compliance etc.) to securely and rapidly address their mandates to move their IT computing environments, applications and infrastructure to the Cloud. SmartCIte currently deploys and operates on Microsoft’s commercial and government Azure PaaS (Platform as a Service) tenants, to provide scalability, FedRAMP security, and affordability.